Below are some indicators of the South African economy and trade outlooks.
South Africa GDP Annual Growth Rate, 1996-2018
South Africa Total Gross External Debt, 2002-2018
South Africa Balance of Trade, 2008-2018
South Africa Manufacturing PMI, 1999-2018
South Africa Import Prices, 1960-2018
OPEN SOURCE COURSES COMING SOON (1 JULY 2019)
I. ELEMENTS OF SOUTH AFRICAN FOREIGN POLICY
- Unit 1: South African Foreign Policy Before 1994
- Unit 2: South Africa in Africa Part 1 (South Africa, SACU, and SADC)
- Unit 3: South Africa, Economic Diplomacy and the Foreign-Domestic Policy Nexus
- Unit 4: South Africa and International Institutions and Organisations
- Unit 5: South Africa in Africa Part 2 (Focus on Bilaterals)
II. HISTORY OF THE GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL ORDER
- Unit 1: Early International Relations: The Classical World
- Unit 2: The Sub-Saharan World, 1000-1500 BC
- Unit 3: The Long 19th Century
- Unit 4: The Interwar Years
- Unit 5: The WWII Networks
- Unit 6: The Early Post-WWII Order, 1945-1962
- Unit 7: The Middle and Late Cold War, 1962-1979
- Unit 8: The Ending Cold War, 1980-1991
- Unit 9: The New World Order?, 1992-2001
- Unit 10: The Promise and Peril of an American Century?
- Unit 11: New Actors: China, BRICS, and the Internationalising Middle East
III. SOUTH AFRICA, AFRICA, AND GLOBALISATION
- Unit 1: Conceptualising International Interaction
- Unit 2: A Focus on Global Finance
- Unit 3: Historicising African International Participation
- Unit 4: African Conflict: The International Dimension
- Unit 5: Africa and International Trade: Patterns of Slow Progress?
- Unit 6: Uneven Patterns of Industrialisation
- Unit 7: The Rise of the African Multinational?